Please find below the information that you will need so that you can send your poster to be printed by the University. Please send your PDF posters with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only PDF format will be accepted.
You will need to email your poster to the email address above by the 22nd June 2016 at the latest – any posters submitted after this date may not be printed.
Your poster will be printed:
A1 594 x 841mm / 23.4 x 33.1 inches – with a white boarder including your name
- Please can you not print white text on black backgrounds or Green text on red background (or vice versa)
- Please use one of the Middlesex logo’s attached and place at the top left hand side of the poster (please do not change the aspect ratio of the image and distort the logo).
- If you could please use Arial / Times New Roman or Calibri Font, No more than 5 font sizes to be used – you must be able to read your poster from 1 metre away.
- Print your poster out in A3, when viewed as an A3 held at full arm’s length, see if all your text is readable. Check it before you send it to email@example.com.
- Please add you name to the poster.
Posters will be collected by the events team on Monday 27th June 2016, please locate your poster on the first or second floor mezzanine on either the 29th June when you will be presenting. Posters will be displayed by 9.15am latest on either the 29th June ready for the start of the conference. Posters should be taken down at the end of the conference where you will be able to take them home (poster tubes will be provided).
You should be next to your poster during the poster viewing session in order to answer any questions you might receive and poster judging.
You will not be charged for the printing of your poster. This will be paid for by the University.
If you have any queries please contact me.